- Offers easy access through WVC Go app, WVC home page tab or MyPortal.
- Enables instructors, counselors and advisors to send alerts if there are concerns about academic performance, “kudos” to acknowledge good performance and referrals to additional support services.
- Enables online appointment scheduling with instructors.
- Coming Spring 2023, advisors and support service offices will begin to schedule through Starfish.
- Provides students with a view of their “Success Network” in one place—including information about current instructors and advisors.
- Includes a list of all student support offices that can help students.
How to Schedule A Counseling Appointment
Starfish for Students
dafabet手机版 is using Starfish for:
- Progress Check-in
- Appointment Scheduling
- Student Education Planning
- You can also use Starfish to connect with resources at other colleges within State Center Community College District.
As a student, Starfish creates a success network of communication that helps ensure you are connected and that the right people are able to provide you with assistance as needed!
Calendar Manager BasicsAdding a Calendar Manager & Scheduling AppointmentsHow to add a Calendar ManagerSteps for Calendar Managers to add appointments on another person's calendarCreating and adding a recurring zoom to student appointmentsPreparing for a Productive Student MeetingClosing an appointment with outcome & speednotesWorking on a referral to closureAssigning a referral
Summer 2023 Training Schedule
|Wednesday, June 28||1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Counselors|
|Thursday, June 29||1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Counselors|
|Tuesday, July 11||9:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Counselors|
|Wednesday, July 19||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM||Classified Professionals|
|Thursday, July 27||11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Counselors|
|Monday, August 7||4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||DESP|
|Tuesday, August 8||4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Open session for Counselors|
|Wednesday, August 9||4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Open session for All|
Faculty Video Training